Thursday 13 October 2016

Ramblings #4 - Emotional Sunshine


I have always had a difficult relationship with my mouth. 


It always spurns the feelings of my brain and heart, rendering thoughts into random gibberish erupting from a stumbling fool. So let me turn to the one who trusts me to disperse thoughts that have been troubling me for some time.

I talk of the ten friends in front on me typing away furiously. But even they get tired of playing the same dreary notes. It’s still beautiful in a melancholic way. But it’s time for something new – a continuance of beauty but with another tune.

Let’s leave behind the comfort of this enclosed room, where we can hide from both our own eyes and that of others, content to simply existing with the demons of our mind by ourselves.

We take so much advice from doctors for our bodies, let’s try to take some for our minds – and in turn, our worn out souls. Let’s fight these demons that have holed up with us as unwelcome guests.
It’s time to step out. It’s time to enshrine yourself in your own emotional sunshine. It’s good to have demons, they help you deal with the harshness of life.


But you need to go out once in a while. Just to remember the good part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment